When you prepare your own taxes, you may be missing out on deductions; paying a professional to handle your taxes actually saves you money.
There are primarily two main reasons why you should let your personal NYC CPA or tax accountant prepare your tax returns, but these two reasons should persuade you to hire a professional:
- NYC CPAs experienced in completing tax returns for wealthy individuals and successful businesses know what to look for and where to look for it. They can find you the best deductions while making sure their work is error-free. No matter how well you think you know the tax code, a professional accountant who does taxes for a living knows how to do your tax preparation better.
- There is no larger investment you make than your time. Time is not a renewable resource. You need to spend your time running your business, earning your income and growing your wealth. Every minute you spend sweating over your tax return is a minute that could be better spent.
TAX SERVICES FROM A PROFESSIONAL
When you work with the CPAs at Buddha Tax and Accounting , you get a comprehensive approach. These tax accountants get to know you, your aspirations and your values. They aren’t just number-pushers; instead, they look beyond the numbers to find ways to make your money work for you, to move you further down the path toward where you want to be. Some of the tax services you get with this prestigious Manhattan accounting firm include:
- Tax audits
- Tax planning
- Tax resolution services
- Tax representation
Specialty tax situations, such as:
- Non-resident tax returns
- International tax returns
- Net investment income tax
- IRS innocent spouse relief
Tax solutions, such as:
- Non-filed tax returns
- Back taxes
- Deferred tax assets
- Unreimbursed partnership expenses
- Payroll tax problems
- IRS audits
- Tax liens
- Tax levies
- IRS wage garnishments
- IRS property seizures
When you hire Buddha Tax and Accounting CPA with offices in NYC and Queens to handle your taxes, you get:
- Your tax return is checked and rechecked by human and computer software to identify potential problems known to trigger IRS interest
- Your tax return is filed electronically, ensuring your refund gets back quicker
- If you’re a top executive, your payroll withholding is adjusted so you get more money back each payday. Why give the IRS an interest-free loan for up to 16 months?
- If you’re a business owner, your deductions are reviewed to limit your tax liability